Business Intelligence Support Rep/Analyst
Informediate, Inc. is seeking a full time or part time Software Support Rep/Analyst to participate in deploying and providing support services for our business intelligence (reporting & analytics) solutions. This position has the potential to grow into database and/or application development for strong candidates who demonstrate the related ability to learn and grow.
- Deploy, configure, administer and support of new and existing reporting & analytics applications
- Courteous and responsive troubleshooting and telephone support services
- Log calls and actions for all related services into incident/time tracking system
- Quality control testing and documentation creation/revision for related applications
- Create and modify SQL views and procedures to meet customer requirements
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology with minor in business or Business degree with minor in Information technology
- Prior experience or academic knowledge of SQL, relational database concepts and statistics
- Prior experience or academic knowledge of Business Intelligence, Technical Report Writing or Analytics would be very advantageous
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, Access, Publisher & Outlook
- Experience with Business processes including E-Commerce, Accounting, Inventory Control or Purchasing applications for distribution, retail or manufacturing industries are advantageous
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics, integrity, ability to multi-task are fundamental needs
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex logic problems
- Willingness to learn independently and collaborate with others is essential
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Informediate Inc. has provided quality software products and professional services to our durable goods wholesale distribution customers for over 30 years. Our business intelligence systems and enterprise applications are designed for the wholesale distribution industry to deliver critical information immediately, enabling decision makers closest to the action to identify root causes and take actions to increase competitive advantage and accelerate return on investment. We are a fast-paced, dynamic environment, full of opportunities for talented and ambitious individuals.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: health & dental insurance with health savings account, life & disability insurance, health club membership reimbursement and earned time off.